Bespoke Stock Control Software
We work with businesses to develop bespoke software systems that meet their custom requirements for stock control, inventory management and more.
By taking time to understand your ways of working, we can design intuitive systems that empower your team to accomplish more, in less time. If off-the-shelf software isn’t going to work for you, talk to us.
Below are examples that clients have asked us for. What could we do for you?
Stock Control and Inventory Management
- View stock levels in real time
- Record stock takes and valuations
- Follow the full audit trail for every stock movement including deliveries, dispatches, ad-hoc stock movements, corrections and write-offs. Know who has recorded every change
- Link stock to detailed product and part information, including bills of materials
- Track individual items via unique references where required
- Project future stock levels, based on predicted stock usage, sales and deliveries
Deliveries, Dispatches & Transfers
- Seamlessly handle deliveries & dispatch. Automatically record stock movements as items are checked in and out of your premises
- Predict future stock requirements at different locations based on stock targets, pending purchases, sales projections or production schedules
- Generate pick & transfer lists to move stock to where it is needed
Purchasing & Reporting
- Use projected stock requirements to generate purchase orders
- Create stock management reports
- Value stock based on actual purchase costs
What else can our software do?
Our software can cover a wide range of business processes, using Windows PC, web or mobile applications. Some of the typical elements are listed below. Because we build bespoke, you are not limited to what you see here. Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.