ISO 9001 & Other Accreditations
We are committed to deliver to the highest professional standards. We work closely with our clients throughout our specification, development and support relationships.
We are certified to ISO 9001. Our quality policy is shown below, and we’d be happy to talk you through any aspect of how we work.
Our ISO9001 audit says “The company have strong leadership and have demonstrated diligence throughout their processes. They have a team of highly experience software developers who remain dedicated to the Cloud Street vision; growing trust and lasting client partnerships by promising quality, maintainability, and integrity in everything they do.”
We live the mantra of ‘continuous improvement’ – our whole development ethos is centred around code quality, maintenance and improvement. Our development & support contracts are GDPR compliant. We have full professional indemnity insurance. We’ve also been awarded the Scottish Business Pledge and are members of the ScotlandIS industry body. We are supported by the FSB and Scottish Business Gateway.
We’d be very happy to talk through any questions on accreditation, ways or working or similar – please give us a call!
Our Quality Policy
Cloud Street Ltd design and build bespoke business software applications for businesses in a range of sectors. We work with our clients to develop tailor made solutions, specifically to meet the requirements of their business.
We have built a sound reputation and are committed to ensuring a quality service is provided to all our clients, which is fit for purpose, complies with requirements, and meets our client’s expectations.
The objectives of our quality management system are to:
- Establish a clear understanding of our clients’ requirements and a mutual set of expectations for project delivery at the start of a project
- And continually communicate with clients to establish a refined understanding of requirements & expectations as projects progress
- Develop applications that fulfil client requirements
- Produce consistent code, to the highest standards of clarity & maintainability
- Using our established architecture and code generation capabilities to support this
- And to continually improve and extend our architecture and code generation capabilities in order to support quality, consistency and efficiency of delivery
- Release projects to clients smoothly, and with minimal bugs
- Support clients to understand their software system and use it confidently
- Respond to client feedback on bugs, queries and change requests in clear, friendly and timely manner
- Ensure that all staff within Cloud Street understand the role they play in the achievement of quality and client satisfaction
We are committed to the continual improvement of our quality management system through the setting of annual objectives. All members of staff will be aware of this policy and it will be made available to any interested party upon request. The suitability of the system and stated objectives will be reviewed at our annual management review meeting.