Cloud Street are recruiting .NET developers with good SQL skills to join their team in Stirling, Central Scotland.
This is a unique opportunity for high calibre, motivated developers with good analytical skills.
Cloud Street design and build bespoke business management systems for clients across the UK.
We’re a small team with high standards. We live our values of ‘quality, trust, teamwork and delivery’, both in how we work with our clients and how we work with each other.
Our investment in software architecture and in-house tools for application management and code generation sets us apart from the average development team. You’ll also be working with a full MSDN subscription and Red Gate SQL tools.
The role will involve:
- Developing windows & web applications with WinForms, VB.NET & ASP.NET
- Working with (and contributing to) our in-house software architecture and code generation tools
- Working with SQL Server databases and stored procedures
- Being a committed and enthusiastic member of a small project team, open to both learning new skills and sharing your skills with others
- Building up an understanding and appreciation of the logic within our business applications and how this is embodied in our code base, and being able to transfer this understanding between specific client implementations
You MUST have the following skills:
- Excellent .NET development skills – VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC or WinForms
- SQL Server development experience with excellent T-SQL skills
- Commitment to the highest quality, clean, robust coding
- Ability to translate functional user requirements in to technical requirements/code
We would expect to test your coding skills during the selection process.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter/email to email@example.com
You must have the right to work in the UK. No agencies – all candidates should apply to us direct.